Overnight diapers are what babies live on 24*7 after they are born. A baby’s skin is susceptible to many infections without proper care. Diapers come in contact with the baby’s skin all day and night. It is important that diapers are friendly to a baby’s sensitive skin and are comfortable for the baby. Two of the most important features of a diaper are comfort and durability. It’s why we are recommending Pampers Swaddlers Size 4 diapers.
When it comes to diapers, everybody knows the brand “Pampers”. They have supplied one of the best baby diapers for years and continue to do so.
The Swaddlers baby diapers by Pampers stands true to the name. These diapers are ultra-soft and gently wraps around the baby’s skin with no rough edges. Pampers Swaddlers baby diapers are the first choice in every hospital, nurses and one of the top parents choice diapers. These have been specially designed for newborn babies with weak mobility. They are as safe and comfortable as cloth diapers, but with better features.
Some of the outstanding features of Pampers Swaddlers Diapers are:
- Soft quality: These Pampers Swaddlers Size 4 are ultra-soft and do not cause any skin irritation to the baby. It ensures that the skin around your baby’s legs and belly remains clean and healthy. A baby’s skin is very soft and can easily get cuts or rashes if you don’t use good quality diapers.
The material used in these diapers is soft polypropylene, which feels soft and smooth on the skin. It also acts as an excellent absorbent and keeps the baby dry for long hours.
- Wetness indicator stripe: This is an amazing feature of these diapers. It is difficult to keep track of a newborn baby’s urine output constantly. Babies release a little amount of urine, which is why it can be difficult to figure out if the diaper is wet.
In such situations, pampers overnight diapers act like a diaper genie. It comes with a wetness indicator stripe that changes color if the diaper is wet. That way, you can easily tell if the diaper is wet and change the diapers accordingly.
- Air channels: In order to bring about extra comfort to your baby, these Swaddlers come with air channels on the surface. These cavities allow the flow of air through the diaper and keep your baby’s skin dry and comfortable. This is especially important at night when diapers are usually worn for the longest time. The airflow dries up the diaper so that both you and your baby can have a comfortable sleep.
- Umbilical Notch: This feature of Swaddlers diapers makes them the perfect newborn diapers. There is a small dip in the diaper area around the belly that acts as a pocket to fit in the umbilical cord stump and keeps the baby comfortable. This feature ensures that your baby is far from contracting any infections due to the cord.
- Affordable: The best thing about Swaddlers is the price. You can use up to 7-8 diapers a day in case of a newborn, and that becomes very expensive. But, with Swaddlers, you don’t have to worry about burning a hole in your pocket. These diapers come at an attractive reasonable price with high- quality standards.
- Easy to use: The Pampers Swaddlers Size 4 diapers are super easy to wear and remain intact throughout the day. They can be easily wrapped after use and disposed of in a diaper pail safely.
Pros of Pampers Swaddlers Size 4
- Ultra-soft and highly durable
- Air channels to keep the diaper dry
- Wetness indicator stripe
- Affordable pricing
- No cons for this product
Conclusion for Pampers Swaddlers Size 4
Pampers Swaddlers diapers are affordable, durable and very comfortable for the baby. It will perfectly fit a newborn baby and come in two different sizes.
Preemie: Up to 6 lbs; Newborn: Up to 10 lbs; Size 1: 8 – 14 lbs; Size 2: 12 – 18 lbs; Size 3: 16 – 28 lbs; Size 4: 22 – 37 lbs.
You can check link above, some of sellers have Pampers mega box.
This is only possible if you put them on wrong.
On each box you can find comprehensive instruction, please follow it.
Because we use hi-end technologies in our products.
We have a good offer for you – please follow link above.
Swaddlers are premium line of diapers. Baby dry is the medium grade.
No. While some materials such as the pulp used in the diaper is biodegradable, most of the diaper is made of polymer-based materials which are not.
Both are 12 hours usually the nighttime diapers are bulky helping keep your baby dry (most babies if wet tend to wake up).
It all depends on the weight of the baby. I would buy looking at the weight range in each size.